Pages

Wednesday 17 August 2016

Maybelline Master Contour

I'm a sucker for a bit of contouring (who isn't) but I just cannot get on with contouring using powders, I end up looking like I have dirt on my chin!

I then came across this V-shape duo stick contour and highlight.



I got this in the shade 02 Medium and it's the perfect colour for me. I love products that are two-in-one because it gives me more room to buy more make up! and it's also really handy to just chuck in your handbag in case you ever need it.

All you do is, use the dark side in all your normal contour places so mine is under my cheek bones, my jaw, temples, forehead and my nose and then blend away. I've blended this using both my fingers and a beauty blender. The beauty blender does take a bit more time but it gives better results. I will then do my blusher and then use the lighter side to highlight.







This cost me £6.99 from boots, but you can also get this in Superdrug and most high street stores. This is my go to contour, I don't even reach for the powders anymore.














Let me know in the comments what your favourite contour and highlight products are to use :)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment