Pages

Wednesday 19 October 2016

Smashbox Eye Brightening Mascara

I won this mascara with a load of other goodies and boy am I glad I entered!

I've never used Smashbox products before but after using this I am definitely going to have a look at all of their other products.

So this products says that it curls, lifts and and brightens the eyes for a totally wide-eyed effect. And let me just say how accurate this is!

I put off using it for a while because I thought it was just all talk and was confused with how a mascara could brighten eyes.

When I first used this product I was literally gobsmacked as I looked awake and my eyes had definitely widened. I thought this was just because I had used a different concealer under my eyes. The next day I used it again without the concealer and again I was just amazed. I now reach for this over my beloved Mac mascara...

It applies easily, doesn't clump, doesn't smudge and doesn't go all flaky. The first time I wore this to work I had a few people saying you look like you've had a good nights sleep, when in fact I really hadn't it was all thanks to this mascara!!!!

It works due to a blend of micas (a group of minerals), titanium and blue pigments that makes the white of your eyes pop.

This product costs £19.50 and is currently sold out in most places so I suggest when it does come back in stock you grab one fast, I know I will be stocking up!

What's your favourite go to mascara?

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment